It’s been a long time coming but Ride’s first ever TOP BURNER RIDE & RIDER SOCIAL is here.
We have been logging the scores from October 1st to November 18th and selected the top 12 men and top 12 women to compete for the TOP BURNER Title. To add to the celebrations RIDE is also inviting all riders and their guests to come for an early festive party to say thank you for another great year. So for once arrive in non cycling attire, possibly with dry hair and lacking the usual red “don’t look at me” face. We can play a game to see who you can recognise without the sweat and dread in their eyes. We also have a few new amazing instructors on board lately, who would love to meet you all.
See all details below:
DATE: DECEMBER 1ST, SATURDAY
5PM-6PM: TOP BURNER RIDE
4:30PM- 9PM: RIDER FESTIVE SOCIAL
This event is sponsored by the new Market Hall Fulham. Our socials in the past have left people talking so save the date and make sure you come alone to meet your fellow riders and some new instructor faces!
In addition we have some more top notch prizes to give away to the TOP BURNER’s and runners ups. All donated by our lovely Parsons Green local businesses.
- TOP BURNER 2018 t-shirt custom made by iBen cycle: performance cycling textiles
- One hour massage from the Claire Durand
- Claire has been working as a massage therapist for over twenty years in the Fulham area and is one Ride’s first riders…so she knows the post BURN feeling.
- One hour Osteopath/Physiotherapist appointment from Beyond Health OR
- Consultation from ML Chiropractic
- A month vegan protein supply from Ellement Protein.
- The Nourish pea protein blend is derived from Yellow Split Peas. It is highly bio-available with a digestion rate of up to 98%. Pea protein also contains substantial amounts of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). The nourish pea protein blend contains 36 grams of protein in each serving, it is easy to mix and tastes great.
Hope to see everyone in the studio!