January is the perfect time for a fresh start and to make changes, and here at Ride Republic we are doing just that with a few studio updates…
So, what’s new?
- We have two new classes – Ultra Burn (no arms) and Cardio & Strength. For more info see our separate post https://blog.riderepublic.co.uk/2017/01/two-new-additions-to-the-schedule/
- Cardio & Core on Saturdays is back @ 15:30 with Rachel
- Monday-Thursday evening classes back to the original times 18:30 & 19:30
- The Burnboard time is now 45 minutes (it used to be 43)
- Sculpt – additional evening class on Thursday @ 18:15. Think foam rolling, mobility, core, glutes, upper body and ending with a 15 minute deep stretch
- Personal Training – we have some fabulous in house personal trainers both male and female with a wide range of expertise in weight loss, dealing with injuries, pre and post natal, and more. E-mail email@example.com with any questions
- We are making improvements to start all classes on time (especially the 7ams!) so please make sure you are there for the start of the class – if you are a few minutes late and are a regular then you can still join but if you haven’t checked in then you will not be on the Burnboard
We hope to see you in the studio soon!